Why become a CardioGym® Trainer?
The CardioGym® is a safe and simple piece of equipment suitable for all ages, body types and levels of fitness. CardioGym® Trainers can deliver fast results for all their clients using one piece of equipment and only 30 minutes. Whether you run one on one sessions or coach small groups through a CardioGym® Group Workout, the possibilities are endless. Here are a few benefits of being a CardioGym® Trainer:
- Increase your revenue by being able to see more clients
- No waiting or cueing to get onto equipment
- No down time between exercises
- 2 people to one piece of equipment
- See more clients in one hour than before - training smarter and not harder
- Safer for all ages especially new exercises, special populations and post natal care
- Stay up to date with the industries latest equipment
- Feel confident you can adapt a workout to suit any age, fitness level or need
- Pick up more clients by referrals to join your CG6 group
- Help and support from an online network of instructors and programs
- Earn CECs and increase your professional knowledge
- Get real results for your clients with clinically proven results *
- Integrated touch user interface with timer and rep counter makes sessions smooth and easy to manage
- CardioGym® workouts are fun and can be as challenging or welcoming as you wish
What to except on the CardioGym® Trainers Course?
Avanti Fitness CardioGym® Trainer Course is designed for Personal Trainers and registered exercise professionals to further their knowledge of the CardioGym®. During the fun and interactive 8 hour workshop trainers will learn how to use the CardioGym®, to program and deliver the CardioGym® Workout series and set up safe small group training on the CG6. Improve your client base and extend your earning potential as a PT by becoming a CardioGym® Trainer. It’s your chance to get involved with the latest dynamic, adaptive 30 minute small group gym based training.
How long is the course?
The course runs over a one day – 8 hour practical workshop.
Do I need to be a Registered Fitness Professional before I can join the Course?
Yes- The CardioGym® Trainer Course is for Trainers who have completed a minimum of a Cert 3 in Fitness. All Trainers should be up to date with current CPR, First Aid and Insurance regulations.
How fit do I need to be to teach a CardioGym® Workout?
You should a good general level of fitness as you will be required to demonstrate some exercises. Remember your role during a workout is similar to a Personal Trainers – you are there to coach the workout from the sidelines, you’re not fully taking part.
What should I bring with me on the course?
Your Gym Wear and maybe an extra set to change into and a towel - the course is hands on and you will be taken through a sample class and practical drills throughout the day. Bring snacks and water to keep your energy levels up. Breaks are scheduled throughout the course. A manual with notes section will be provided to you on the day but you may wish to take additional note paper and a pen/pencil.
How is the course accessed?
The course is design for qualified Fitness Professionals and is not formally assessed but full participation is necessary to achieve your Certificate of Completion, CEC points and to become a CardioGym® Trainer.